5 Lessons from Trump / Brexit that Businesses Should Ignore at Their Peril
I’ve been thinking a lot about recent events and see 5 clear lessons to be learned from both the election of Donald Trump in the US, and the Brexit vote in the UK.
I warn you – this is a somber video, because these are somber lessons. Companies that don’t understand them and that don’t adapt to the new paradigm will not be able to survive very far into the next decade.
This 9 minute video outlines the lessons from these votes – and draws clear parallels to how we hire and manage staff in our organizations.
- *There are many people who feel left behind.*
- *We saw a clear rejection of the status quo.*
- *Conventional strategies no longer win the race.*
- *People ALWAYS follow the strongest leader – and that better be you, as the manager.*
- *Communication, communication, communication.*
I’d love to know your thoughts. Please comment below after you’ve watched it.