From The Flintstones to The Jetsons: 7 Steps to Modernize Stone Age People Practices
…Are you frustrated by the lack of quality candidates in the market?
…Are you looking for better ways to do performance appraisals / reviews?
If any of these apply to you read on because, for the first time ever, I am offering a complete package of all of my proven solutions to your people challenges in a public, live, online course. And because you are one of my regular subscribers I am offering one of the first spots to you – at a great price!
See more in my video below:
We are in the midst of a real people crisis. Employee engagement is chronically low (up to 80% of the workforce according to some studies) and hugely expensive (Gallup estimates that every employee who does not bring their ‘A Game’ to work costs you up to 1/3 of their annual salary in lost productivity).
Employee turnover can cause your company to hemorrhage money (it costs 50 – 200% of someone’s annual salary if you consider both hard and soft costs), not to mention the toll it takes on your own workload and stress levels.
And finding quality candidates is going to continue to get harder and harder – at least through 2030!
McKinsey Consulting predicts a global workforce shortage of around 85 million over the next few years. That’s 85 million jobs that will go unfilled because we cannot find and keep quality candidates with the right skills.
The good news is that these problems can be fixed! But to fix them, we must recognize that the models we’ve been using to attract, engage and retain staff are outdated and ineffective for today’s workforce.
To Win the War for Talent in the global skills shortage,
we MUST update the way we hire, inspire and retain the talent
needed to compete in our digitally connected, globally oriented world.
And the time to act is now.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our first-ever public workshop!
From The Flintstones to The Jetsons: 7 Steps to Modernize Stone Age People Practices and Win the War for Talent in Our Digitally Connected, Globally Oriented World.
Register today to lock in the best pricing!
This is the first time I’ve run a public course and I’m not going to hold anything back. You will get everything I teach – and if you are in our inaugural group – you will get it for a very good price!!
After completing this 7 week course, you will be able to:
- Source the best of the best instead of the best available at the time
- Use my foolproof way of screening out the bad and wooing the great candidates – based on conducting over 5,000 interviews myselfAvoid dis-engaging your new hires on their first day by not onboarding them appropriately (hint: this has nothing to do with paperwork, computer passwords or ID badges)
- This will include pre-screening techniques, interviewing and reference check skills and a few, little known ‘Jedi Mind Tricks’
- Keep them fully motivated, engaged, productive and performing at their best by having regular conversations around the 8 factors that research shows do much more to drive employee engagement than pay and benefits
- These one on one conversations have been proven to increase employee engagement and can be used to enhance (or completely replace) your annual performance review / appraisal process
The time to act is NOW. Companies that recognize and embrace the need for change are those companies that will win the War for Talent, those who don’t – won’t.
When you enroll into our first ever public workshop you will receive:
- Seven, 90 minute live sessions (delivered via GoToMeeting and beginning end of January 2017) including 60 minutes of content and 30 minutes of question / answer per session
- PGS Job Description Template and Examples (Your secret weapon to hiring the best and holding them accountable for top performance)
- 64 Ways to Source 64 Candidates (A list of outside the box methods to source top talent)
- Interview framework and handbook, reference check template and bank of ‘Evidence Based Interview Questions’ based on my personal experience interviewing over 5,000 candidates
- On boarding framework and checklists
- Mind Reading for Managers book complete with over 30 tools and exercises to embed the 5 FOCUSed Conversation framework into your organization
- A sample calendar to help you break the 5 FOCUSed Conversations down into bite sized chunks and to roll them out over a 12 month period
- A list of Conversation Starters designed to help you get the ball rolling in each of your one on one conversations with direct reports
Additionally, when you secure your place by December 15th I will include:
- A 20% discount for early bird registration
- A 60 minute, one on one strategy session with me
- Ditch Your Annual Performance Reviews Insight Paper citing research on what companies like Deloitte, Adobe and GE are doing in lieu of their annual performance review process
This total package includes:
- $2,500 worth of training per individual
- Over $5,000 worth of resources if sold separately
- $500 individual strategy session
For being part of my first ever public workshop I am offering this to you at an investment of only $1,250 AUD per person – $997 AUD (approx. $750 USD) when you register by December 15th.
NOTE: This price is per person – not per site. If you would like to speak with me about a volume discount for multiple people per company please contact me directly.
This price will go up significantly in the future – so don’t delay!
Tentative Dates / Times (Based Upon Participants’ Availability)
Time (Sydney): 9 – 10:30 AM
- January 27
- February 3, 10, 17
- March 3, 10, 17
Time (New York): 5:30 – 7:00 PM
- January 26
- February 2, 9, 16
- March 2, 9, 16 (Time for 16th 6:30 – 8PM due to DST)
Don’t delay. Register now. Early bird pricing (and some other great benefits) is available if you secure your spot by December 15th.
Would you like more information? Reply below and I’ll call you within 24 hours.